Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Preparing the house for Christmas....

Anyone else doing this, or have the need to? I LOVE decorating for the season, it would be scary what I would do if he had actual money to waste on such things.
But, nonetheless, we are going to go to Apple Hill on Sat to get our Christmas tree, so I've spent the first half of nap time today moving the furniture around the living room, trying to get it just right for the upcoming arrival of the grand Christmas tree. (YAY!!!)
It's so bad that I've been plotting out our outdoor lights in my head for about 3 weeks now. I haven't come close to nailing it down yet, but it's been on my mind. New house, new spaces, lots more area to cover!

Yep, I'ma dork. But that's why you love me.

Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are way too funny and you make me laugh. I love your sense of humor and the way you express yourself so freely. I get excited just waiting to hear about all you want to do and decorate at Christmas. Happy Thanksgving to the loves of my life!!! Mom