Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Cody's Chuck-E-Cheese's Party...

So I realized today that me + Birthdays = way too time consuming! I think about it, plan it and come up with such cool ideas, that always seam good at the time. They usually turn out pretty awesome, but wow, someone needs to stop me! Anyway, more of that to come in another time....


Cody's Birthday fell on Wed of spring break so to celebrate we invited his old preschool buddies to join us at Chuck-E-Cheese's to celebrate. Not wanting to deal with the losing, and dumping, of little plastic token cups I whipped these little beauties up for the party.

Personal treasure pouches, with a some tokens to play.

All the kids had such a fun time and really were getting into the games.




Finally pulled them all together to stop and eat a bite.

Mmm, brownies...


Such generous friends, he's loving everything!

More to come on the Birthday front, it's been a busy week!

No comments: