Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Auction is taking over...

The auction has taken over our house! It's not awful, only for a couple of days. Every class at Cody's school is to submit a basket, theme of their choice. These things are just awesome!
Lots of game/outdoor play time ones, 2 complete summer reading list boxes, chocolate lover's box, pasta lover's, gardening, dog lover's and the list goes on!

Overflow that has spilled into the living room...

The floor of the office...

My desk, most of these are gift certificates that I've collected.

The baskets are supposed to come to me complete, wrapped and with an inventory list. Only 2 of the one's I picked up needed to be wrapped, and one needed to be split in 2 because it was so big.

This is one of my favorites, although I'm partial because it's from Cody's class. We have a mom that works for Starbucks and extended her employee discount to us. So they collected money and had enough to make 2 baskets, one for Coffee lovers and one for Tea lovers. I think I just really love that double insulated cup with the straw. Thinking I might have to invest in one of those for my iced tea!
I'm really excited to see the last 4/5 we are missing and to get to the auction on Saturday. Hoping we raise some much needed money for the school!

No comments: