Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Slowly rolling over to 28...

It was a good day. Bummed around Folsom, looking in shops, and had a nice gift card to spend at Bed, Bath and Beyond courtesy of my IL's. Jennifer was the sweetest thing and brought over a glorious cake for us to enjoy. Strawberry, with strawberry icing and decorated with Giant Chewy Nerds. OMG, heaven! Keith was kind and called home to see what to pick up for dinner, no cooking on my Birthday. So I went with Panda, easy and on the way, and oh so yummy.


The boys had a treat in the afternoon as well. I finally set up there dragon sprinkler they've been begging for since the end of last summer when it arrived. It was fun and just warm enough to play with!



28. Umm, wow?!?! I dont' know how I got here, really. In some ways I'm glad to not be so young anymore, but in other ways I'm so sad that my 20's are just about over. To the point of a mini panic attack Mon night when I looked at the dates on my calendar. It's all good. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself every 5 minutes.

1 comment:

Stoobiedoo said...

I think you are doing quite well for yourself. Beautiful children, honest hardworking husband, supportive extended family. I'm 28 too, but no wife or significant others in sight. I'm just hoping miss right comes around when we are both young enough to start a family.