Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Last Field Trip of the year...

Thanks goodness for a nice break to come! Don't get me wrong, I'm so glad that we have been able to find such a great preschool for the boys. I do like the fact that I can work in the classroom and participate, mainly because I have a need to know what's going on. But after a school year's worth of working once a week, babysitting once a week and parent/toddlering once a week, I need a break! Cody's last regular day is tomorrow, they get to bring their bikes which is uber cool, and Ty goes to class as normal. Monday is the holiday, Wed we have grad night at Cody's school, then Friday is a clean up day at Ty's (he get's to go and spend the whole time outside playing in the water while the mom's switch off going in to the class to clean) Then the last hooraw for the year is clean up at Cody's school on Mon. YAY!!!

Now come talk to me in about a month when I'll be begging for school to start again.

Okay, what was I posting about? Ah yes, the Fairytale Town fieldtrip. In all honesty, I really do enjoy this place and so do the boys. They can run around, climb on the structures and simply play. If you're lucky you can go at a time when they have puppet shows as well, as was the case on Wed.
Downside, it's the end of the year and this place was packed! A lot of that has to do with the big zoo across the street, so for the older kids it's a bit of a holding tank.
Besides all that, the boys seamed to have a good time, and it's always fun going with friends.

Shoe Slide


Getting ready for the puppet show, "Tale of the Dragon's Tail." I didn't realized until it stated but this is the same show we saw the only other time we've been there for a show. Weird.
The there's the fun of the crooked mile. A long and windy path, with ups and downs to simply run on. So cool.


I don't want to take a picture!


The treehouse slide.

Compelete with farm animals all around.

We'll definatly go back again this summer, and hopefully next time we can play at the amusement park as well.

For fun, the boys at 6 months and almost 3


here they are Wed at 2.5 and 5

1 comment:

Ramona said...

As much as I don't really like the place, Mikey has a ball there! He whined about leaving this time so I've promised to return again this summer. Maybe a group of us can go.