Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ty's 1st School Pictures

Ty's first ever school pictures came in last week when we were away, so I was excited to see them at school on Friday. Ramona sent me a note saying Ty and I "made" the group shot, so I didn't know what to think. Come to find out, this is how we are in a majority of the group shots that were passed out:

He hates organized pictures! But other than us, everyone else is smiling and looking forward.
Luckily we had another to choose from, so this is the one I'll hang on their wall, he's not smiling, but at least you can see his face! Other than that, there is just the little one trying to escape the front row.
I was pleasantly surprised to see his individual shots. He would barely come out from behind the tree, so I was a bit nervous about dropping the cash for nothing. But the photographer said he was sure he had a couple of good shots, and he did.


So he through in a few of each, probably not sure of what "mood" I thought would be best. It's Tyler, in all his 2 year old essence.

Now we wait for Cody's to arrive. Same photographer, and in being there that day, I saw some great shots.

Maybe we should take Ty more than once a year for pictures, poor second kid!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! And why the heck didn't he give the other group photo out???? I don't understand that man!