Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More Boise Fun...

Monday we headed back to the library for Music and Movement. The boys had a lot of fun, they really miss the classes we were taking in the late winter.

I love the way Ty looks at Cody, so cool.

Tuesday we headed over to Wings Planet Kid to get out some bottled up energy. This place is awesome! It's a gigantic play structure, with tunnels, things to climb, slides, ball pits and all kinds of fun. They boys had a blast. Especially when I braved up and down a couple of times.






It never did rain Tuesday, but it sure was windy and cold. Dad decided it was time to mow the grass and let the boys help. They had smiles plastered to their faces the whole time.

Making sure they make it around the corner.


We have a couple more days in town, then Thurs evening we head up to Donnelly for my brother's wedding. After a weekend in the mountains we are set to drive home Monday.
Hopefully next trip I'll brave up and get together with some friends. I just couldn't pop out of my shell this time. And I wonder why my kids are soooo shy in new places.


No comments: