Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Someone call me when it's done....

We've had a very eventful week, getting lots of stuff done, then coming to a complete stand still by Thur. We got sick, 5 of the 6 of us, MIL being the one and only spared. So this weekends been a bit of a loss, but we will still be moving next weekend. IT WILL HAPPEN!

Thur night I went over and put the borders up in the boys' rooms.


The toy room looked awesome, but I new it wouldn't last. As soon as I started to peel the backing off it was a mess, only part of the sticky was staying on the border. So when I put it up it was holding with the main exception of this corner that I figured I could fix with something from my scrapbooking supply.
But alas, the first two walls came tumbling down by morning, MIL taped it to the window so the carpet guy could come in. Next up will be experimenting with spray adhesive!
The best part of the end of the week, carpet:



It's getting closer. We have some things to work out with the wood floors, determined to be done with these by about Tues. Then the base boards can go in. These are the majors for the week, we have a few other minors, like finishing the touch up paint in the master bath, front bath and along the kitchen/garage door.


Keith and I are off to Sonoma early Sun am for the NHRA nationals, a much needed break from reality.


No comments: