Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Monday, July 28, 2008

AHHHH the Sickies!!!

So Sonoma was a lot of fun, good races and a nice break.

Back on the ranch, Ty was still dealing with the sickies. He spent most of Sun being blah, then threw up again around 7:30. The doc said that he's just holding onto the bug because his immune system is newer than the rest of ours. Not fun! Especially have to deal with the 3-ring circus of Kaiser all day.


So another day lost on the house, at least for me. FIL was working on a few things, so it's still in progress. Tomorrow we will start again.

I'm also starting to move things over to the house, a van full at time. Today's load was the new kitchen table set (like this), desk and wire cube things that are for storage.
Tomorrow I'm taking most of my craft stuff, gift wrapping stuff, and a few odds and ends. Yep, it really is enough to fill the van, I got a lot of crap!

No comments: