Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Alexander...

And the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day!

Tyler's class took a field trip to a play house in Roseville to watch this story come to life. It was cute and fun, goofy actors not far from high school, so-so singing and okay acting. But they put a lot of heart into and the kids seamed to enjoy it.






In other news of the week...

Cody has an admirer at school. She Loves him. The way she says good buy in that long, drawn out way, looks over at him, and gives him pictures and cards she's drawn. Lord help me make it through the teen years with this boy!

Thanks to VW my new camera came this week as well. My poor Kodak camera was coming up on being 6 years old, a life full of much abuse and trips and falls. So a new Nikon point and shoot was in order. It's not the camera of my dreams, but hopefully it will do what we need it to and it's tiny! So I'm still trying to figure out all the settings to find which work best in different settings.

That's been our week, the good of the week.

Have I mentioned lately how much ALS sucks, if I haven't, it really does. As we close out the week, we'll be saying goodbye to my dear friends dad after his long, hard battle with this awful disease. So if you have the means, please send a donation to the ALS association in honor of Steve Hall. Much love Jen...

No comments: