Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Inspiration needs to hit....

like yesterday.

At the end of the school year, I volunteered to embellish some new aprons for Cody's preschool class. The other two classes had new ones and the ones from his class were on their last leg. It seamed like a good idea at the time.
On Sun, his teacher dropped off 6 of the 8 new aprons, clean and ready to be beautified. Now I'm terrified. I had some little ideas running through my head, but now I'm coming up blank, crap. I've explored a few methods and need to give in and nail it down, today. So I'm channeling my inner Martha and hoping to come out smelling like roses on the other end.

In other household news, Tyler and I are playing eye for an eye today, what fun! I woke up to this all over the office.


This stuff is flour fine crafting stuff, and some of it is heat embossing powder. Oh joy of joys, I get to clean it up! Eye for an eye, he lost two cars to the trash can.

Breathing starts now...

No comments: