Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We had our 1st official sick day!

Yay, not even a month into school and we've already called in for a sick day. Seriously, can we just go a month without anyone puking, mouth hurting, or noses running?!?!

Poor Cody is miserable, can't breath, has been rubbing his face at night, so the rash is back. Then he's just out of energy, so he's moping around, getting in trouble for taking an hour to clean up the blocks in the toy room. Then he napped for 3 hours, agh!

Ty didn't sleep last night because he's stuffed up as well. So about every 45min - an hour he would cry and wake up for a few minutes before passing out again. So in turn, he's crabby today, has sat with me on the couch for most the day, until about 2:30 when he Finally past out and I could lay him down.

It's 4:00pm, I'm still in my PJ's, and ready for bed.


On a more fun note....
I've spent the last couple of days devoured in my crafty books, finding new projects for Christmas gifts and goodie bags, gifts for the kids and things I would love to make for our house. Now I just need to find someone to front my crafting addiction and life would be good! Maybe I should get a part time job at JoAnn's, bet the discount would come in handy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we might have jumped on that wagon. Missy woke up and started crying because, "thometing is wong wid by doze." (Something is wrong with my nose.)