Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Is it fall yet?

We were out running errands this morning and I'll I could do was sweat. Back and forth to the car, sweating, in the stores, sweating, on the way home, sweating, you get the picture!

Then while I was relaxing on the couch, reading book #3 of the Twilight series (Awesome!), Ty came to me in only a diaper.

Me: Where are you clothes?
Him: I don't know?
Me: Did you take them off?
Him: YES!

Then he hands me a new shirt to put on him. Okay, I'll play.

He runs away and comes back with his new robot sweatshirt: "Dis too" he says
Me: You'll be hot.
Him: Dis too!

Okay, so we'll keep him inside. He runs away and comes back with pants "Dis too, mommy!"

Fine, so he's picked out a new outfit for the evening, totally proud of himself.
Then I realize how dang cute pants and sweatshirts can be on a 2yo, and I'm wishing for fall again!

No comments: